- Boards and Commissions
- City Charter
- City Clerk
- City Code
- Code Enforcement
- Common Council
- City Court
- Emergency Management
- Fire Department
- Human Resources
- Public Documents (Minutes, Reports, Budgets, Agendas)
- Public Works
- Water Department
Current vacancies are listed below. If you are looking for current civil service exam information please go to civil service exam postings.
Responsible for day-to-day supervision and planning of work for the cities water and wastewater operations. Includes inspections, laboratory, equipment maintenance and repair, equipment operation, operation coverage and other duties.
- Grade III Wastewater Operators Certificate issued by the state of New York
- Class B-CDL issued by the state of New York
- Grade II-A Water Operators Certificate
- Class D Water Distribution Certificate issued by the state of New York
- Bachelors degree in a related field and two years of experience in the operation of a water or wastewater system or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
If interested in any of the above, submit your resume and civil service application to the
Department of Human Resources, One City Plaza, Norwich, New York 13815
THE CITY OF NORWICH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER